September 15, 2014

Searching



I look for you everywhere,
in pellucid crystal sky,
as delicate clouds go sailing by,
among purple flowers,
gazing for countless hours.

I travel with winds,
hoping to catch your sight,
your aura, an angel light,
precious soulful  memories,
resonating melodies.

I follow the silver shine,
of sparkling indigo stream.
Soft whispers of a dream,
touch thy imprints,
to get your fragrant hint.

An eternal search for you,
like trickling drops of dew,
I murmur your name to forest,
and search for you my dearest……
and search for you my dearest…...
 

8 comments:

  1. An eternal search for you,
    like trickling drops of dew

    Beautifully structured Vandana! One would never fail to continue the efforts in order to discover the one yearned for!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what it is she is searching for....perhaps a dream ~ Enjoyed this one Vandana ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and romantic - it just sparkles with the "eternal search" for the elusive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful form and content!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This flows so flawlessly! Great one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely...and entrancing. I feel the need to join in the search even if I know not who I'm looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel the urgency and desperation of these words Well written Vandana

    ReplyDelete
  8. And, oh, I hope that the one sought IS found. You make the longing palpable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping in your precious pearls.......