19.2.13

Silent Prayers



I send you prayers through chirping birds,
 flying in the sky.
May all your pain be deep down,
and you are always high.

I send you prayers through fresh breeze, 

flowing around the world.
So, all the sadness burns out,
and every bliss unfurls.

I send you prayers through bumbling bees, 

buzzing among the flowers.
Let all this gloom wash away,
 and happiness gives you a shower.

I send you prayers through rhyming songs,

 floating in the woods.
Be all the mist fades far,
and you feel good.

I send you prayers through shining stars,

 illuminating the space,
Wishing all your tears come to me,
and smile has your trace.

19 comments:

  1. Lovely heart felt poem full of delightful thoughts and words. I could feel your heart and emotion. Contains hidden blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sen you a prayer on the light breeze that rustles in the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)Thanksfor your lovely prayers

    ReplyDelete
  4. smiles....very cool little prayer you came up with there...like how you tied it in to nature...would not mind all the sadness blown out by the breeze...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, let the breeze take away sadness....

      Delete
  5. Beautiful and sincere. Prayers are powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) yes prayers have power ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...a very sweet and healing poem my friend... it will surely lightens anyone's day after the read... a pleasure to read... and thank you... smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  8. :)tHANKYOU FOR FLYING BY.................

    ReplyDelete
  9. This reads like a special prayer from a parent to their child as they begin to make their way into the world. Very sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love the meditative quality of this poem. I like thinking about bees as carrying prayers!

    http://inthecornerofmyeye.blogspot.com/2013/05/bee-friend-our-bees.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your poem is sweet, kind, thoughtful ... and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you! It's been a tough month and I really needed these lovely, soothing, happy words :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a beautiful prayer ... well done, Vandana!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for flying by. I appreciate your honest and critical comments.