27.2.13

If I could

If I could take away all your curses,                               
And chant you melodious verses,                        
Will thank god, a million times.

If I could absorb all your pain,
And let joy come down as rain,
Will thank god, a million times.

If I could protect you from the evil,
And give blessings on the anvil,
Will thank god, a million times.

If I could carry all your woes,
And sprinkle all the beautiful hues,
Will thank god, a million times.

If I could give my life to you,
And every happy dew,
Will thank god, a million times.


26 comments:

  1. Beautiful......... She must have felt very gifted..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. blessings on the anvil, that's a great line

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very loving poem - heartfelt and sincere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful.. and such generous and selfless thoughts.. wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very joyful - /let joy come down as rain/ I really like this line.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If only all my wishes came to pass! Lovely poem...feels full of wondrous magic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful poem .....so loving!On The Border

    ReplyDelete
  8. Must be someone very special in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such wonderful sentiments expressed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. :)Thankyou poetic people for your lovely comments and I am too very grateful to you all!!!keep writing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice poem Vandana. Truly loved your style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very beautiful sentiments, Vandana...:)) Lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful thoughts. Whoever it is, is blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely exquisite it definitely has a lot of heart and compassion

    ReplyDelete
  15. If only we could...beautifully written and heartfelt!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lovely, loving, mantra-like piece.

    http://www.kimnelsonwrites.com/2013/05/10/wounded/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for flying by. I appreciate your honest and critical comments.