August 25, 2012

My Dreamland

I will take you to my dreamland


Where none can see us.
Only happiness to share
No cries, only care.

When you will look at me
I will smile at you.
Taking your heart away
Millions of butterflies will sway.

We will walk on rainbows
Dip in honey, Frolic in flowers.
Fill the air with love
And that’s my dream world.

God will keep us safe there
Away from all harm.
Tucked deep within our hearts        
We will never be apart          
                                

13 comments:

  1. That is simply expressed and wonderfully created..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will want this too! A dream hideaway with goodness and a loved one! How nice, Vandana!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one, I too want to go to dreamland..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very attractive, though it is a little sticky and claustrophobic for me. I like it in words and images and dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. While I never wanted a "prince" or a safe haven as much as I wanted adventure, this is your own desire, and I love it. If only all of us could live out the "dreams that our hearts make..."

    Mine was in the same vein, only topsy-turvy! The dreamland being in the eye of the beholder, of the wisher... lovely, Vandana. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quite honestly ... I am in need of a dream land just now. Thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your poem.
    Creative and fun to read.

    Peace,
    Siggi

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful dream, to be safe and loved, and in God's care :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The beauty of dreamland....sounds like a wonderful place

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to walk this path-so sweet and enchanting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Honey can get very sticky!! Ha. Very sweet poem /)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! picture perfect and you wrote well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping in your precious pearls.......